Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So we're baking in Los Angeles these days...with a record high of 113 in downtown Los Angeles yesterday. I took this screenshot around lunchtime...and it absolutely felt this hot if not worse.



Needless to say, my office felt wonderful all day as it is usually so cold you need a sweater, but I was so looking forward to going home and enjoying some quiet time in my air conditioned craft room. I was looking forward to it, until I receive the following text:

"The lights are out over here...."

Yes, power outage at my house. And it's still out. A day later.

With no power, I have no blog posts (sad face) but I will leave you with this sneak preview...

A friend and I were at Wal-Mart and she saw this and fell in love with it, except she wanted it to say 'DREAM'.


So we gathered the supplies...and I spent some time this weekend making my friend's 'DREAM' come true. Finished product soon....assuming Edison gets it's act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment