Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cha...Cha...Cha...Changes



My poor blog. It has suffered for lack of attention lately. I owe it an apology.



In an attempt to make up for my lack of attention, I have a fresh new look for Hearts & Crabs. I have an amazing and talented colleague at work who insists on remaining anonymous...but she designed my new logo, my business cards and everything blog related. She did it from the goodness of her heart and I am so thankful. I hope y'all likey because I love it!



My lack of blogging is not for lack of inspiration because I have lists of goodies yet to be made. It is simply for lack of time and the reality that my world has been consumed with finding a new home. I'll be honest, I'm picky. I'm not conscious of it, but I am. It also wasn't easy because I have high expectations and sometimes have caviar dreams on a hot dog budget. I have to admit that a part of me enjoyed the search but that enjoyment wavered as my move date crept closer and closer.



June 1st is my moving day and I am happy to report that I have found a home. I visited the property on Friday, made the decision Saturday morning and informed the owner before the end of the day, knowing that they had other possible tenants viewing the property all weekend. I had chosen my home, but would my home choose me? Well, they did and I am excited for the next steps.



I'll share more as I progress through the moving process, thus the picture above. I cannot wait to get back to crafting, but for now, my life is packing, sorting, organizing and moving and I figure, why not share the process with you. My new place is a blank slate and I look forward to making it my own. A designer...I am not. But the blog world is full of inspiration and tutorials and I look forward to making building my little nest.



On a side note...can you believe it's May already? geesh.



No comments:

Post a Comment